- You must provide a valid referral from your local doctor.
- If you have been referred from a public hospital, please bring your discharge summary with you and any other reports or letters associated with your admission.
- Make a list of all the regular medications that you take and bring it with you on the day.
- Bring any recent blood or urine test results, ultrasounds, CT scans and X-rays that you may have done.
- If you are seeing Dr Patel about kidney stones, please make sure you have had a recent CT KUB scan and bring it with you. An ultrasound test is not sufficient.
- You will be required to complete a patient information sheet.
- Bring your Medicare card and if you have private hospital health insurance, please bring your fund card with you as well.
- If an interpreter is required, please advise our staff at the time of making the appointment.
If you would like to complete this now, please click the button below, download the sheet, fill it in and bring it with you to your first appointment…Download your Patient Information Sheet